This role is a hunting sales professional position responsible for the development of new business.
AVE is experiencing rapid growth with acquisitions and new constructions in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Texas, and beyond. We are looking for A+ players who want to grow with us.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
An AVE community is not your typical rental community. We specialize in flexible-stay accommodations that offer a unique lifestyle for business travelers, chic renters, and those whose life is in transition. We offer fully furnished corporate suites and unfurnished rental residences with unparalleled business and resort amenities and Resident Services.
What is a Sales Manager at AVE?
This role is a hunting sales professional position responsible for the development of new business. You will be expected to look at the overall market and develop and execute the sales strategy to drive results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with corporate professionals with the intent of selling our furnished corporate housing/furnished suite offering.
- Actively seek out new clients and contacts, qualify prospects, and close business with small and medium sized corporations, restaurant manager-in-training programs, malls/retail, new home construction and more. You will also be expected to build relationships with hospitality sales professionals in order to build a strong referral network.
- Collaborate with other sales team members on executing the realtor partnership territory plan and target list. Drive results through the development of new realtor business for your region with the goal of taking our furnished and unfurnished realtor referral business and overall realtor engagement to the next level.
- Be accountable to the goals given to you on quarterly basis based on our business plan.
- Use our contact management system to keep track of leads, sales opportunities, and sales activities as well as contribute to the development of new lead management strategies.
- Participate in sales meetings and marketing programs.
- Participate in the networking groups, business and travel groups and attend networking functions, which may be before scheduled work hours or after scheduled work hours.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have killer time management skills. Sales Managers enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates AVE from other hospitality providers. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents and corporate clients.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs.
- You are flexible like us. Our successful Sales Managers know when and where to be to create business opportunities and understand the importance of attending industry events and networking functions.
Must have reliable source of transportation for required daily networking and outreach responsibilities.
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive compensation plus incentive package.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We're growing and you'll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Visit our website at www.aveliving.com/careers.