The Regional Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving sales results independently as well as providing sales support to our Business Development Team.
Due to rapid growth—with imminent acquisitions and new constructions in northern New Jersey, the Philadelphia suburbs, and the East Bay Area of California—we are looking for A+ players to join our winning team.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
What is a Regional Sales Specialist at AVE?
The Regional Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving sales results independently as well as providing sales support to our Business Development Team. You will be selling a housing solution for individuals who are away from home for extended periods, whether they are traveling for business, relocating, or in transition due to a life change, home renovation, delayed settlement, or natural disaster. Our furnished suite service provides an alternative to the traditional hotel stay – all the comforts of home in a spacious furnished suite with on-demand amenities and services.
A successful Regional Sales Specialist at AVE will be expected to actively contribute to the sales effort by building relationships to expand our current corporate client base as well as close new accounts. The Regional Sales Specialist must also generate leads for our Business Development Managers, setting them up for success. Nothing happens in their assigned geographic territory without them knowing first. They canvas neighborhoods and shop comps. They research new business opportunities and stay current by utilizing relevant industry tools and publications, and they do necessary prep work for sales blitzes, meetings, events and presentations.
You will thrive in this role if…
• You are a proactive, sales minded team member that is solutions driven and willing to think outside of the box.
• You are a sales hunter, not a farmer. You generate leads through utilizing relevant industry tools and publications like LinkedIn Navigator, CoStar, Zoominfo, and complete necessary prep work for success in sales blitzes, meetings, and presentations.
• You have killer organizational skills, a high level of attention to detail and a sense of urgency. You will be responsible for the preparation of client presentations, trade shows, sales visits, industry events, meeting agendas, sponsorships, applications, tours, and reservations.
• You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates AVE from other hospitality providers. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents and corporate clients and have a sense of urgency with client and guest follow-up.
• You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards. Dressed to impress, we wear a stylish business suit and jacket every day.
• You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side. You must enjoy building relationships, bond, and rapport with clients.
• You have the computer skills necessary to learn and use industry tools and programs in a quick fashion.
• You are flexible like us. You will be required to travel to different New Jersey communities (including Somerset, Florham Park, Union, and Clifton) approximately two to four days per month.
• Most importantly, you can operate efficiently and effectively in a very fast-paced environment, while always maintaining a professional, positive, and eager demeanor.
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities. We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
-A competitive salary plus incentive package.
-A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
-A fun, positive work environment.
-Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.