We are looking for a Housekeeper for our flexible stay community.
AVE is experiencing rapid growth with acquisitions and new constructions in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Texas, and beyond. We are looking for A+ players who want to grow with us.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
An AVE community is not your typical rental community. We specialize in flexible-stay accommodations that offer a unique lifestyle for business travelers, chic renters, and those whose life is in transition. We offer fully furnished corporate suites and unfurnished rental residences with unparalleled business and resort amenities and Resident Services.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Light and deep cleaning of one and two bedroom fully-furnished suites, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, cleaning laundry room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms, laundering and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies as needed
- Preparing unfurnished apartments for move-in
- Maintaining cleanliness of housekeeping cart, laundry room, and break room
- Minimum of one year of housekeeping experience
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivating and “can do" attitude
- Light to medium pushing and lifting is required
- Must have the ability to communicate in English with our team members and residents
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Must have own transportation
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive compensation plus incentive package.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Visit our website at www.aveliving.com/careers.