We are looking for a Housekeeper for our flexible stay community.
*$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
New housekeeping team members who are in good standing with performance and attendance will be awarded a $500 sign-on bonus following 30 days of service. Must sign an offer letter by 1/31/22 to be eligible.
AVE is experiencing rapid growth with acquisitions and new constructions in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Phoenix, the Greater Philadelphia Area, Stamford, CT, New Jersey, the East Bay of San Francisco, and beyond. We are looking for A+ players who want to grow with us.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
An AVE community is not your typical rental community. We specialize in flexible-stay accommodations that offer a unique lifestyle for business travelers, chic renters, and those whose life is in transition. We offer fully furnished corporate suites and unfurnished rental residences with unparalleled business and resort amenities and Resident Services.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Light and deep cleaning of one and two bedroom fully-furnished suites, including stripping and making beds, vacuuming, cleaning laundry room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms, laundering and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies as needed
- Preparing unfurnished apartments for move-in
- Maintaining cleanliness of housekeeping cart, laundry room, and break room
- Minimum of one year of housekeeping experience
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivating and “can do" attitude
- Light to medium pushing and lifting is required
- Must have the ability to communicate in English with our team members and residents
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Must have own transportation
AVE is a brand of Korman Communities, a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate company that pioneered the flexible-stay, furnished apartment and hospitality-approach to apartment living over six decades ago in Philadelphia.
Today, we own and operate 13 state-of-the-art residential communities in four exciting markets, with many more in the works. But our most important asset has always been our team members, who are passionate about being the best in the industry. We have a lot of longevity within our team because we commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive compensation plus incentive package.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Visit our website at www.aveliving.com/careers.