The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is dedicated to delivering an exceptional digital storefront for AVE’s growing portfolio of communities.
AVE is experiencing rapid growth with acquisitions and new constructions in New Jersey, the Greater Philadelphia Area, the East Bay of California, and beyond. We are looking for A+ players who want to grow with us.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
An AVE community is not your typical rental community. We specialize in flexible living accommodations that offer a carefree lifestyle for business travelers, discerning renters, and individuals who are relocating, renovating, or rethinking their current living situation. Each of our state-of-the-art residential communities offers fully furnished apartments and unfurnished, luxury apartments coupled with unparalleled business and resort amenities and a friendly on-site service team.
What is a Marketing & Communications Coordinator at AVE?
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is dedicated to delivering an exceptional digital storefront for AVE’s growing portfolio of communities. S/he, in collaboration with the on-site teams, develops and executes strategic and dynamic social media marketing plans for our residential real estate communities, provides exceptional customer service on all social and reputation channels, and executes seamless resident communications.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is a creative thinker, strong communicator, and team player who enjoys collaborating with others to develop social media marketing plans that promote AVE’s unique lifestyle to drive leases and engage existing residents to deliver resident satisfaction and retention. S/he is an intuitive self-start who is positive and adaptable to changing business needs.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will report directly to the VP of Communications & Digital Media. This position will work on-site at one of our properties in New Jersey or at the corporate office in Plymouth Meeting, PA, but requires travel to the properties throughout the region, as needed, for trainings and meetings.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate monthly collaboration meetings with the on-site teams to develop social media marketing plans for our portfolio of residential communities
- Own execution of property social media marketing plans (creates content, posts to channels via SOCi software)
- Respond to social engagements on all social and reputation sites (Facebook, Google MyBusiness, Yelp, etc.)
- Execute non-emergency resident communications via Notifii software
- Onboard new team members in respective areas
- Actively participate in Brand Marketing team meetings
- Attend industry events, trainings, continued education, as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing/Communications roles – including internships
- Experience executing social media marketing for a business
- Strong writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn digital systems
- A creative problem solver
- A team player
- Experience working in real estate, travel, hospitality or a like-industry is a plus, but not necessary
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
-A competitive compensation
-A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k
-Professional development, team building, and charity opportunities
-A fun, positive work environment
-Growth opportunities – we’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team