The Executive Assistant will hold a wide variety of responsibilities with the goal of providing the highest level of support to c-level executives and senior vice presidents.
Korman Communities, a real estate company with a reputation of creativity, integrity, market savvy, and proven performance earned over a century of experience, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for their corporate office located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
This senior-level support position is ideal for a professional with 3 to 5 years of experience supporting one or more C-level executives in a fast-paced corporate environment.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn our business from the ground up, be exposed to all our departments, and have a desire for a long-term career with our company.
The Executive Assistant will hold a wide variety of responsibilities with the goal of providing the highest level of support to c-level executives and senior vice presidents including but not limited to: advanced reporting, financial analysis, scheduling, calendar management, travel coordination, order placement, vendor management, leadership team communication and completing a multitude of tasks and projects as requested.
Most importantly, he or she must project a professional, friendly, and eager demeanor at all times in an extremely fast-paced environment. This role requires the ability to anticipate needs and operate with a sense of urgency in order to be successful.
Korman Communities is a company that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You have extremely high-level organization, prioritization and coordination skills.
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are a team player who will enjoy acting as a liaison between the executive team and other internal departments in the corporate office including IT, Accounting, Legal, etc. as well as all of our onsite leadership team members.
- You approach tasks and projects with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- You are pro-active and have the ability to anticipate future needs and can take action accordingly.
- You are a successful multi-tasker and possess time management skills which will enable you to juggle numerous projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- You are a problem solver. You approach a challenge with a positive and energetic attitude at all times.
- You are self-driven. You must be motivated to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You hold yourself to high standards and exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You are computer savvy with the ability to learn the ins and outs of our systems and advanced reporting in a quick fashion.
- You are flexible like us. You are able to quickly adapt and adjust priorities based on business need.
- 4-Year Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-level executives strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of business and/or hospitality experience strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive compensation plus bonus potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Check us out online at www.aveliving.com/careers and www.korman.com/about/careers.