Are you a motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and creative solutions? Look no further!
AVE by Korman Communities pioneered the furnished suite solution almost six decades ago and continues to be the leading service provider for corporate housing and relocation needs. We are the best at what we do and achieve success for our team members, residents, and clients by sharing a common mission statement called QUEST – quality, uniqueness, excellence, service, and teamwork.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
What is a Business Development Manager at AVE?
Successful Business Development Managers own their geographic territory. They generate new corporate accounts through the relocation industry, with consultants, HR professionals, executive assistants, global mobility and related fields by cold calling, prospecting, and networking. They uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies. They sell our unique furnished suite solution to various industries including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial, insurance, retail, entertainment and sports. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to-detail with outstanding selling and networking skills.
You will thrive in this role if...
Must have reliable source of transportation for required daily networking and outreach responsibilities
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have killer time management skills. Business Development Managers enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates AVE from other hospitality providers. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents and corporate clients.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs.
- You are flexible like us. Our successful Business Development Managers know when and where to be to create business opportunities and understand the importance of attending industry events and networking functions.
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive salary plus commission.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k.
- An engaging work life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and networking opportunities.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We're growing and you'll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Visit our website at www.aveliving.com/careers.