AVE is a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate brand on a mission to create raving residents! Our first-class residential communities offer flexible living solutions - fully furnished apartments for month-to-month stays and contemporary unfurnished apartments for longer lease terms.
Our communities are designed to deliver unparalleled carefree living. We have professional, friendly teams on site to provide exceptional service, complimentary, on-demand, business and resort amenities for convenience, and fun resident events to create a sense of community.
Our brand is growing, and we are seeking hard-working and passionate top talent to grow their careers with us! If you are interested in being a pioneer with AVE as we continue to expand our portfolio of properties and enter new markets across the country, apply today for an opportunity to join our winning team!
What is a Leasing Manager at AVE?
Leasing Managers at AVE are seasoned sales professionals that play a hands-on role in driving results for their community's unfurnished leasing program. They take full ownership for all activities related to our luxury unfurnished rentals, including leasing, move-ins, and renewals. Successful Leasing Managers enjoy building relationships with prospects and residents to learn about their needs and exceed their expectations. They have extremely strong follow-up skills and are passionate about selling the AVE lifestyle and closing leases!
Successful Leasing Managers meet leasing goals and provide a high level of service to our prospects and residents. They own their geographic territory, nothing happens in their towns without them knowing first. They generate new business opportunities through cultivating relationships with Realtors, insurance agents, local chambers, area corporations, neighborhood businesses, and having a strong presence at both community and professional events.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You have a strong understanding of the leasing process. You love to connect with prospects to learn about and meet their needs, are passionate about closing leases, and have strong follow-up skills.
- You are sales-oriented. You want to hit the road regularly, pound the pavement to create your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You have marketing savvy. You will collaborate with marketing leadership to create leads for your community, plan Resident Events, and serve as Community Manager of the community's social media channels.
- You are a people person. You must enjoy building relationships through outreach with Realtors and insurance agents and attending community and professionals events to network to create business opportunities.
- You have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (research, touring, operations, outreach, and relationship management) to create results.
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional resident service is what separates AVE from other rental communities. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards. Dress to impress, we wear a stylish business suit every day.
- You have basic computer and social media skills to learn and use industry tools and programs. Social selling is part of our sales culture.
- You are flexible like us. Our successful Leasing Managers know when and where to be to create business opportunities.
Must have reliable source of transportation for required daily networking and outreach responsibilities.
AVE is a brand of Korman Communities, a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate company that pioneered the flexible-stay, furnished apartment and hospitality-approach to apartment living over six decades ago in Philadelphia.
We own and operate a growing portfolio of best-in-class residential communities nationwide, but our most important asset has always been our passionate, dedicated team members. We have a lot of longevity within our team because we commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
-A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k (full-time roles only).
-A fun, positive work environment.
-Tons of opportunity for long-term career growth.
Visit us online at https://www.aveliving.com/careers.
CCPA/CPRA Disclosure Notice
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Korman Communities.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Korman Communities recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under CCPA 1798.145, pursuant to CPRA section 31 as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Korman Communities, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Korman Communities to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Korman Communities behalf. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Korman Communities as long as Korman Communities determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the CCPA/CPRA, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted by contacting us at [email protected].