AVE is a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate brand on a mission to create raving residents! Our first-class residential communities offer flexible living solutions - fully furnished apartments for month-to-month stays and contemporary unfurnished apartments for longer lease terms.
Our communities are designed to deliver unparalleled carefree living. We have professional, friendly teams on site to provide exceptional service, complimentary, on-demand, business and resort amenities for convenience, and fun resident events to create a sense of community.
Our brand is growing, and we are seeking hard-working and passionate top talent to grow their careers with us! If you are interested in being a pioneer with AVE as we continue to expand our portfolio of properties and enter new markets across the country, apply today for an opportunity to join our winning team!
What is a Business Development Manager at AVE?
Successful Business Development Managers own their geographic territory. They generate new corporate accounts through the relocation industry, with consultants, HR professionals, executive assistants, global mobility and related fields by cold calling, prospecting, and networking. They uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies. They sell our unique furnished suite solution to various industries including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial, insurance, retail, entertainment and sports. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to-detail with outstanding selling and networking skills.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have killer time management skills. Business Development Managers enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates AVE from other hospitality providers. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents and corporate clients.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs.
- You are flexible like us. Our successful Business Development Managers know when and where to be to create business opportunities and understand the importance of attending industry events and networking functions.
Must have reliable source of transportation for required daily networking and outreach responsibilities.
AVE is a brand of Korman Communities, a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate company that pioneered the flexible-stay, furnished apartment and hospitality-approach to apartment living over six decades ago in Philadelphia.
We own and operate a growing portfolio of best-in-class residential communities nationwide, but our most important asset has always been our passionate, dedicated team members. We have a lot of longevity within our team because we commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
-A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k (full-time roles only).
-A fun, positive work environment.
-Tons of opportunity for long-term career growth.
Visit us online at https://www.aveliving.com/careers.
CCPA/CPRA Disclosure Notice
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Korman Communities.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Korman Communities recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under CCPA 1798.145, pursuant to CPRA section 31 as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Korman Communities, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Korman Communities to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Korman Communities behalf. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Korman Communities as long as Korman Communities determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the CCPA/CPRA, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted by contacting us at [email protected].