AVE is a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate brand on a mission to create raving residents! Our first-class residential communities offer flexible living solutions - fully furnished apartments for month-to-month stays and contemporary unfurnished apartments for longer lease terms.
Our communities are designed to deliver unparalleled carefree living. We have professional, friendly teams on site to provide exceptional service, complimentary, on-demand, business and resort amenities for convenience, and fun resident events to create a sense of community.
Our brand is growing, and we are seeking hard-working and passionate top talent to grow their careers with us! If you are interested in being a pioneer with AVE as we continue to expand our portfolio of properties and enter new markets across the country, apply today for an opportunity to join our winning team!
AVE by Korman Communities is seeking a Help Desk/IT Support Technician, who will be responsible for application support as well as hardware maintenance and administration of property business systems. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology, as part of the Korman Communities Help Desk, and is based at our Corporate Office in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
We are looking for a hardworking individual to take on increasing responsibilities and who can learn, work independently, develop, contribute, and work well with others. This team member will be able to optimize special skills and talents within the structure of a property management company and learn and understand our business systems to deliver the highest quality results.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support for Korman Communities applications
- Provide remote and onsite support for onsite business systems and infrastructure
- Manage and utilize the IT ticketing system
- Answer the Help Desk phone and emails in courteous and friendly manner
- Provide support for new hires including equipment ordering and set-up, new hire system access set-up, etc.
- Understand the requirements of the organization and report the need for change or upgrades in the network to the Directors of IT
- Install and upgrade the systems with virus protection software, anti-spyware, firewall protection software, etc.
- Document the specifications of each site and system and maintain a record for asset planning and management
- Install and troubleshoot various hardware and software
- Create and maintain images for new computers
- Maintain IT inventory including hardware and software
- Support business applications
- Resolve issues with vendors' support contacts as needed
- Resolve issues in person and via remote software
- Create, manage, and terminate user accounts and manage security profiles for all systems
- Learn property management related concepts - Excellent communication and writing skills are a must
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in help desk, network administration, and audio-visual support
- Minimum of a 2-year degree from an accredited college
- Extremely detail-focused and have a high standard for work and work ethic
- Must be a quick learner
- Exceptional proficiency in general computer and software skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Interfacing with executives, onsite team members and 3rd Party Software Vendors (Contracts)
- Building Management System experience i.e., camera systems, building Wi-Fi, door lock systems, audio/video systems
- 24x7x365 availability for maintenance, troubleshooting, project implementations and after-hours support
Required Technical Skills
- Microsoft Windows 10, MacOSX support
- Office365/SharePoint/Azure Support
- Advance knowledge in MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365, Adobe
- Knowledge of basic and advanced client side and server-side operating systems
- Knowledge of software technologies and virus protection software systems
AVE is a brand of Korman Communities, a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate company that pioneered the flexible-stay, furnished apartment and hospitality-approach to apartment living over six decades ago in Philadelphia.
We own and operate a growing portfolio of best-in-class residential communities nationwide, but our most important asset has always been our passionate, dedicated team members. We have a lot of longevity within our team because we commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
-A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k (full-time roles only).
-A fun, positive work environment.
-Tons of opportunity for long-term career growth.
Visit us online at https://www.aveliving.com/careers.
CCPA/CPRA Disclosure Notice
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Korman Communities.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Korman Communities recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under CCPA 1798.145, pursuant to CPRA section 31 as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Korman Communities, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Korman Communities to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Korman Communities behalf. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Korman Communities as long as Korman Communities determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the CCPA/CPRA, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted by contacting us at [email protected].