Do you enjoy connecting with rental prospects, learning about their apartment needs and closing leases? Successful Resident Representatives are market savvy and create leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, and building relationships with Realtors, insurance agents, and other professionals who engage their key demographic.
What is a Leasing Specialist at AVE?
Leasing Specialists at AVE manage the unfurnished rental program at our luxury rental communities. These team members are responsible for all activities related to our unfurnished rentals, including leasing, move-ins, and renewals.
Successful Leasing Specialists meet leasing goals and provide a high level of service to our prospects and residents. They own their geographic territory, nothing happens in their towns without them knowing first. They generate new business opportunities through cultivating relationships with Realtors, insurance agents, local chambers, area corporations, neighborhood businesses, and having a strong presence at both community and professional events.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You have a strong understanding of the leasing process. You love to connect with prospects to learn about and meet their needs, are passionate about closing leases, and have strong follow-up skills.
- You are sales-oriented. You want to hit the road regularly, pound the pavement to create your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You have marketing savvy. You will collaborate with marketing leadership to create leads for your community, plan Resident Events, and serve as Community Manager of the community’s social media channels.
- You are a people person. You must enjoy building relationships through outreach with Realtors and insurance agents and attending community and professionals events to network to create business opportunities.
- You have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (research, touring, operations, outreach, and relationship management) to create results.
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional resident service is what separates AVE from other rental communities. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards. Dress to impress, we wear a stylish business suit every day.
- You have basic computer and social media skills to learn and use industry tools and programs. Social selling is part of our sales culture.
- You are flexible like us. Our business is days, nights, and weekends. Our successful Leasing Specialists know when and where to be to create business opportunities. Must be available to work the required schedule of Tuesday through Saturday.
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k
- A fun, positive work environment
- Growth opportunities. We're growing and you'll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.