The Marketing & Communication Specialist is an integral role within the AVE Marketing team. S/he executes branded content across various channels – including but not limited to email, social media, and CMS. T
The Marketing & Communication Specialist is an integral role within the AVE Marketing team. S/he executes branded content across various channels – including but not limited to email, social media, and CMS. The Marketing & Communication Specialist’s contribution is critical to ensuring that AVE creates long and short-form print and electronic content in a timely fashion with branded and relevant messages for our audiences. The Marketing & Communications Specialist is an intuitive self-starter, strong communicator, and team player who thinks strategically about how to convey ideas in a compelling way to achieve financial goals. S/he has a knack for keeping track of loose ends and can easily toggle between multiple projects. The Marketing & Communication Specialist will report directly to the Director of Communications.
This position will work on-site at one of our properties in New Jersey, but requires travel to our properties throughout New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia Area, as needed, for trainings and meetings.
- Owns execution of brand social media strategy (manages calendar, develops copy and graphics, publishes content on channels)
- Develops copy for website blogs, promos, and neighborhood guides
- Makes content updates to CMS
- Owns execution of email marketing (develops copy and templates, manages database and calendar)
- Prepares press releases and other pitch materials, as needed
- Develops copy for print and digital advertising
- Develops scripts and autoresponders for Live Chat
- Executes communications for resident communications system
- Maintains visual asset libraries
- Maintains marketing collateral libraries for properties on OneDrive
- Assist with video and photo productions, as needed
- Onboards new team members on respective areas
- Supports Marketing & Communication team with admin tasks, as needed
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Attends industry events, trainings, continued education, as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, or a related field
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing/Communications roles
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Must have strong writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Must have CMS experience (We use Kentico and RentCafe)
- Must have experience executing social media for a brand
- Must be comfortable working in design and marketing software
- Experience working in travel, real estate, hospitality or a like-industry is a plus, but not necessary
AVE is a 4th
generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate brand specializing in a lifestyle of flexibility, comfort, and convenience. Our 13 dynamic rental communities boast luxury apartments and flexible-stay furnished apartments coupled with unparalleled amenities and high-touch service.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k
- Professional development, team building, and charity opportunities
- A fun, positive work environment
- Growth opportunities – we’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.