Are you a sales hunter? Do you enjoy cold calling, prospecting, and networking? Successful Business Development Managers at AVE generate new business through the relocation industry, with consultants, HR professionals, executive assistants, global mobility, and related fields. They also cultivate existing accounts and grow vertically within companies.
What is a Business Development Manager at AVE?
You will be selling a housing solution for individuals who are away from home for extended periods, whether they are traveling for business, relocating, or in transition due to a life change, home renovation, delayed settlement, or natural disaster. Our furnished suite service provides an alternative to the traditional hotel stay - all the comforts of home in a spacious furnished suite with on-demand amenities and services.
Successful Business Development Managers at AVE own their geographic territory, nothing happens in their towns without them knowing first. They generate new business opportunities through the relocation industry, with consultants, HR professionals, executive assistants, global mobility, and related fields by cold calling, prospecting, and networking. They cultivate their existing accounts and grow vertically within companies.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You are a sales hunter, not a farmer. You are road warrior that hits the road every day, pounding the pavement to create your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side. You must enjoy building relationships and bond and rapport with clients.
- You aren't afraid to ask questions to qualify/disqualify business.
- You have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional guest service is what separates AVE from other hospitality providers. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents and corporate clients.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards. Dress to impress, we wear a stylish business suit every day.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs.
- You are flexible like us. Our business is days, nights, and weekends. Our successful Sales Account Executives know when and where to be to create business opportunities.
AVE is a division of Korman Communities. For more than 100 years, our fourth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities.
We recognize our most important asset is our team members. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k
- A fun, positive work environment
- Growth opportunities. We're growing and you'll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.